We love sharing our story and hope that by opening up our farm and facility that you get a glimpse into a day in the life of a dairy farmer. You’ll meet the cows that make Simply Natural Creamery possible and experience the natural environment in which they graze and lounge.
March through December
10:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. or 12:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
BY RESERVATION ONLY
LENGTH: 1 hour 30 minutes
COST: $8 per person (children 2 years old and under are free)
Minimum of 10 people for group tours
- Special accommodations can be made for groups of less than 10
- Wagon ride
- Tour of milking barn
- Pet the calves
- Tour of the processing building
- Simulated milking cow
- Sample of ice cream
- Picnic area
- Play area
Saturday and Sunday
30 Minute Wagon Rides, First Come, First Serve
$4 per person – Sign-up sheets are on the front porch
Rides run every hour on the hour!
Saturdays, 11:00a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Sundays, 2:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
We want you to get the best out of your Creamery experience! Therefore, PLEASE CALL ahead to ensure Saturday and Sunday wagon rides are running, as we do occasionally have to cancel them due to the weather.
Interested in a tour or birthday party? Schedule today
$100 non-refundable deposit (except weather cancellations)
LENGTH: 3 hours (plus 1 hour prior to party setup included)
Maximum of 20 children
- Birthday cake
- Three 1/2 gallons of our super premium ice cream (flavors of your choice)
- Plates, spoons and napkins
- Wagon ride
- Tour of milking barn and cow lounging barn
- View the milk processing and packaging room
- Feed a calf
- Free t-shirt for the birthday boy or girl
- Printed invitations for you to send out - up to 20
- Sally, our cow mascot, is available by request
Let us help you celebrate!